Adana - Mersin - Hatay, July 30 () – An eartquake of 5.2 magnitude has hit the Mediterranean, on July 30 at 01.00 am off the Mersin bay, having detected in Mersin, Adana , Hatay and Gaziantep provinces in southeastern Turkey, according to the Directorate of Prime Ministry Disaster And Emergency Management.
Boğaziçi University Kandilli Observatory and Earthquake Research Institute on the other hand announced the magnitude of the earthquake as 5.2.
People hit the streets and parks, having woken up with panic, after the 10-minutes-long earthquake.
Initial reports say the earthquake has not caused any loss of life or destructions, while many people went to hospitals and called the 112 Emergency Service after 01.00, locals reported.
The earthquake feared Syrian migrants in the region as well; many of them flocked to parks and streets to feel safer.
- A bassinet trembling
- A lamb shaking
- People sitting on streets
- Interviews with people- A person carrying his bed on his shoulder
- Crowd in front of the hospital
- Ambulances bringing patients
- Ambulance leaving
- General and detailed images
- Intensity of traffic on streets
- Clouds on the sky after eathquake
- People hitting parks
- People hitting streets
- Detailed images of Syrian families on street
- Antakya's streets